Community

Posted 1w ago by @FreeEcheveria

Is this Edible?
#Euphorbia
2” pot
Last watered 1 week ago
I believe they are poisonous.
From the Milk Purslane FAQ:

Milk purslane is not safe to consume. If you, a family member, or a pet has ingested any amount of plant material contact Poison Control, US (800) 222-1222, or your veterinarian. If you have children, cats, or dogs in the home, we suggest keeping this plant out of reach.
https://greg.app/plant-care/euphorbia-maculata-milk-purslane

See more content like this

Growing healthy plants can be intimidating, but you’re not in it alone. Get inspired from other Greg users!
Discover the Community