About 3 months ago I decided to pull my Fiddle Leaf Tanga (never let a three year old name your plants) apart as I really wanted 1 single stem. Tanga ended up becoming 5 plants of various sizes. I potted them up in shine pots I had lying around with some regular potting mix, but now I am wondering if I did the right thing with the potting.
Since potting none of the plants have died, but only the largest one has had any growth. Greg suggested they needed watering yesterday but yet again I had to skip the watering as they are still wet. It has now been 2 weeks since their last water. Also thought it would be worth mentioning I am in the Southern Hemisphere so we are just coming into the Spring growing season.