Community

Posted 2M ago by @CerebralPepino

My leaves are turning yellow and I'm watering per the app...

#AsparagusFern
4ft to light, direct
3” pot with drainage
Last watered 1 month ago
Hi, have you checked the state of the roots?
No I'll check , thank you
Hi Elnora, welcome to Greg!

Yellowing leaves could be a watering issue. The app is about 80%-90% accurate once you fill out the plant card and it learns the other 10%-20% as you "water" or "snooze." So be sure to check the soil before you water each time.

That said, if it's the dieffenbachia you tagged that has the issue (not the asparagus fern you mentioned) it could also be a light or temperature issue.

Is it the lower leaves that are yellowing or all of them?
My advice is a water meter! I keep telling everyone to buy one. Best thing I have done for my plants lately is.. wishing you the best of luck.
Hi @CerebralPepino the cause of the browning leaves 🍂 is because of too much water ðŸ’Ķ. So be sure to not overwater or check the soil before watering!😊