Posted 3w ago by @MelodiousChia

Got these two cuties today! I've never had one, any tips fir success?
@BehattedLlama is really good at these I think!
Keep moist but not wet. They are from bogs in NC so keep that in mind. Put the water you will use in a jar or something and let it sit out for 24 hours to let the chlorine evaporate. They’re sensitive little souls. Don’t feed them. They’ll take care of them. You might do more damage because the bug could be too big and get stuck, killing the trap. They die back in the winter. Let them be. They need it. They’ll come back. So when that happens keep loving your little pot of peaty dirt.

See more content like this

Growing healthy plants can be intimidating, but you’re not in it alone. Get inspired from other Greg users!
Discover the Community